Organized Chaos

Friday, November 19, 2004

Zesty Girl

So i am sort of annoyed right now bc i got a PM from Adam asking me not to talk about "some girl" sleeping with stephan, ie claire. I guess i am the most annoyed bc i hate getting so-called reprimanded for anything. And if she is so willing to brag to everyone about it, what is wrong with passing the story along or telling people what i have seen? Bah.
I have this dumb wedding this weekend. The new place is a mess, the old place is an even bigger mess but because of the wedding i won't be able to work on any of it. I cant wait til the cruise. i just want to escape everything. it is so hard to get anything done because i have to constantly watch daisy. i am just feeling overwhelmed. and i still dont feel like i spend enough time with her. i just dont want to fail her. some lady accusingly asked me who watches my dog while i am at work. that doesnt help the guilt factor. But what am i supposed to do, quit my job. We are so broke right now. The thought of all the money we need to spend on Xmas and the cruise is nauseating. I dont know how we are going to recover. Ahh. At least today is Friday I guess. Thanksgiving would be good but then there is daisy to worry about and dave has to go back to work, etc. at least i will have a couple days off of work. i wish i could take a nap. i dont want to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home